Adelaide Structural Dehumidification and Drying
Flood damage can lead to long term structural damage and health related issues in situations where the drying process has not been thoroughly completed. FloodRepairs dehumidify your property quickly ensuring that once we are finished the entire structure is dry and all steps we have taken are well documented. This process ensures complete satisfaction to our clients and their insurance provider.
Don't hesitate to have your situation handled by professionals as fast as possible. FloodRepairs are available around the clock, 365 days a year in Adelaide to help restore your home or office to an inhabitable state. Call us now on 1300 558 509 for a free estimate.
If not dried efficiently, excess moisture can cause permanent damage to:
- Carpet and rugs
- Fabrics and upholstery
- Walls and floors
FloodRepairs experienced technicians correctly analyse the situation using state-of-the-art moisture detecting equipment, then implement thorough drying techniques ensuring your property does not develop microbial and/or mould growth. FloodRepairs technicians carry sophisticated tools used to locate and track moisture that may not be visible to the naked eye or felt by touch. By combining these tools with our experience, FloodRepairs are able to develop a plan and comprehensively document the drying process for successfully eliminating all moisture from a structure.
- Infrared Cameras: Assists in finding and tracking hidden moisture.
- Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifiers: These are powerful machines that can assist in speeding up the process of drying any structure.
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers: These are mainly used during the drying process of large buildings and are capable of efficiently drying the largest of structures.
- Boroscope: Used to look behind walls without having to destroy or remove the wall.
- Injectidry System: Assists in creating airflow in difficult to reach and/or complicated areas.
When it comes to different types of water damage, the experts at FloodRepairs can help you evaluate the various types of water loss and how they should be treated. Put your trust in the experienced professionals. FloodRepairs are available around the clock in Adelaide to help restore your home or office to an inhabitable state. Call us now on 1300 558 509.